5.19.2004

its ok.....you can tell me i'm an a-hole

hehe, what a stupid title. anyway, it appears that this whole blogging thing has really taken off. as you can see by the new links to the left, two more of my friends have joined the creative world that is blogging. just got in from hanging out at A.J.'s, my favorite watering hole and general hanging out spot. tonight has really made me value true friendship as there was a situation where i had to work something out with a friend; a misunderstanding of sorts. it was a little shakey at first, at least for me, but it made me realize how a true friend cares enough to stop and really grapple with you about something. in the end, i believe we're both better for it and maybe even a little better friends. it was a good night and now i hope to enjoy good sleep. i hope to write more interesting stuff tomorrow; at least i hope to......the well's been pretty dry the past couple days . good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home