1.18.2005

what heaven will be like.....

what heaven will be like.....

its late tuesday afternoon and i'm just chillin here at my favorite spot, The Glow Lounge; enjoying the
rest. sorry i haven't written in a while, had a big break over New Years (as i'm sure, most of you know).
anyway, i'm back and I am posting.

went to possibly the coolest place i've ever been.... The Apple Store-Regent St. here in London; the
picture above is various shots of it, from the outside to the main stairs that go up to the Theatre. it was
so amazing, wall to wall Apple's out for free use. not to mention all of the gear, accessories, software,
etc.... while i was there they were giving a little seminar on GarageBand in the Theatre they have; very
cool. it was so nice to be in a place just for Mac stuff and Mac people, so often its the other way
around... nothing for Mac people; i'll definitely have to visit again.

also, some big news for you people........ after much prayer and thought, due to some personal
responsibilities i need to take care of at home, i have decided to cut my year here short. my last day of
work at the Ascension will be the 6th of March. hopefully, my parents will be able to come out here for
a week at that time to hang out and see London and help me take some stuff back home. my time here
has been incredibly awesome in every way, i thank God that He allowed me the chance to do this, even
if it is for six months instead of a year. i am excited to see what He has in store for me when i get
home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home