5.25.2005

back in the US of A

so, as the title to this entry suggests, i am back in the states after being in London for a week. my time there was really friggin great, it was so good to see all my friends whom i haven't seen in over 2 months; i really miss them. the night before i flew back, a bunch of us met at The Bedford, one of my favorite pubs in the Balham area, and it was so great just to chill with everyone and chat. as you could probably guess, well, those of you who know me, it was so hard to leave Vikki; it actually hurt to leave. i never thought i'd be in this type of situation... being in love with someone 4200 miles away. anyway, now that i'm back, i'm going to have to look pretty darn hard for a job (which really isn't my favorit thing to do); pray that i find one fast.

oh... i am finally going to see Episode III tonight, watch my other blog over the next few days for my thoughts on it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philip (*) pseudonym said...

Joshua--sounds like you're really smitten. I remember that feeling from 8 years ago. Would love to see a photo of you and your belle sometime.

4:52 AM  
Blogger suzyb said...

i could send you a photo of the two of you to post, josh - but i'd need clearance from vikki first! plus maybe you have other photos of the two of you? anyway, as you know full well - it was amazingly wonderful to have you "home" in london. there's a little josh-shaped hole in my life without you!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home